New Items Every Week
Welcome to Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i vacation rental by owner .
House Of Happy Whispers.
Hope you are excited about your vacation hawaii @ $39 a night.
$39.00 Plus Hawaii State Tax
2 person per night
Queen Bed / Private Full Bath / Private Patio
Must Be 21 years of age to occupy said premises, due to Medical Marijuana and Alcohol Friendly. ID’s will be checked upon arrival @ Airport. If you are not 21 years of age your $100 deposit will not be refunded and you will have to find other accommodations.
21 years of age, due to Medical Marijuana and Alcohol Friendly. ID’s will be checked at airport upon arrival.
Check in 3:00 pm
Check Out is By 12:00
When you book your reservation you can tell us what time you will be arriving, and we can tell you if we can let you check-in early.
You can also call day of arrival to check for early arrival.
We have early "Bag Drop Off" if your room is not available.
14 day limit
Must check out on morning of 15 day and recheck in if wanting to stay longer than 14 days.
Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i does not accept prepay vouchers reservations. In addition, Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i does not accept money orders or cashiers checks as form of payment at time of arrival. Please see Advance Payment.
Room charges are paid at registration or by 12 Noon in advance of each subsequent night's stay.
Payment may be made with cash or with credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA).
Advance payments may be made with cash, credit card, money order or traveler's check. ALL Money Orders and Checks (personal, business or organization) must be received 21 days prior to the arrival date. Photocopy of Occupants Identification must be sent in with ALL checks.
Reservations can be made for Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i by calling our Reservations Center at 1-808-315-1480 .
Your reservation is Guaranteed.
We regret that reservations may not be made more than one year in advance.
All reservations must be paid in FULL at time of purchase.
If you need to cancel your reservation: you must notify the Hau`oli Ha`wanawana of Hawai`i @ 1-808-315-1480
14 days prior to date of arrival.
If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation,
Your credit card will be refunded the proper amount.
We are on a Water Catchment System.
1. Please Do Not Take towels to beach. You can rent or buy beach towels. You will be charged if you take them to beach.
2. Quiet Time from 10 pm to 6 am. Please respect other guests and keep the music and entertainment down to a reasonable level.
3. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.
4. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals are strictly prohibited on premises.
5. Damage to Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
6. Management's Rights: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premise.
7. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the premises forthwith, Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
8. Relation between Management and Guest: Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact on the premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the premises.
9. Government rules and regulations and application of laws: Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
10. Photographs and Video's: Using photographs and video's taken on premises for commercial or public purpose is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
If you violate any rules you will forfeit your deposit and will be asked to leave the premises.
VISIT US @
Trader TuTu's offers website space for businesses to connect to others and list their products. Trader TuTu's and the Owners of this website try to connect "GOOD STANDING" Sellers. Trader TuTu's are not responsible for this sellers or any other independent seller's advertising methods, pricing, payments or actions.